70 years of experience in English teaching and cultural exchange between Costa Rica and the United States of America have allowed Centro Cultural Costarricense-Norteamericano (CCCN) to understand the need of always being connected with our Costa Rican audience that see us, as a beacon of excellence and leadership in the field of Education.
Because of this responsibility, CCCN keeps a strong presence in social networking platforms.
We use all our profiles with the purpose of being closer to the community and our students.
CCCN introduces all its services in the most popular social network in the world.
- Centro Cultural: It offers general information about CCCN and its multiple services.
- Mi Teacher del Centro: A profile in which students can interact with real teachers and get feedback, information, language tips, advice and chances to practice their #RealEnglish.
- Mark Twain Library: It shows information about events, services, activities, and resources this library has to offer.
- Eugene O’Neill Theater: Find out about our cultural seasons and events during the year.
- EducationUSA: This is the direct contact to our advisers who will guide you in your dream to study in the USA.
- Sophia Wanamaker Galleries: Here you will find all the information about exhibitions and Art displays in our galleries in San Pedro and La Sabana sites.
- CR International Jazz Festival: Keep track of all the activities related to the most important jazz festival in the country.
Follow us on Twitter where you can find out about the most interesting topics about CCCN, our events and services. Find us as @Centro_Cultural.
This is the visual social network. That is why, we offer exclusive pictures of our events, students’ academic life, Mark Twain Library’s activities and much more. Find us as @Centro_Cultural.
In the most popular video website on the planet, CCCN shares with you exclusive videos about its events, cultural season, “Best Teachers”, testimonials about students life. Subscribe to our channel by clicking HERE.
CCCN keeps an open and active communication with companies in Costa Rica through its LinkedIn account. In this profile, Centro Cultural announces open positions for teachers and staff, job opportunities for bilingual professionals, and all the advantages of our new service, Career Success Center. Find us HERE.